BSE Limited has Launched New Debt Segment – Reporting, Settlement and Trading (NDS-RST) Platform in July, 2016.
Finance Minister Mr. P. Chidambaram, in his 2006 budget speech had announced the intention of the Government to create a single, unified exchange-traded market for corporate bonds in India. Subsequently, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) vide its circular dated December 12, 2006, entrusted the responsibility of setting up a reporting platform for all corporate debt transactions executed in the country to the BSE Limited.
BSE developed a reporting platform - New Debt Segment – Reporting, Settlement and Trading (NDS-RST) for reporting of all corporate deals done in respect of debt that is listed on any Indian stock exchange. The platform, currently implemented through Internet, called NDS-RST, is being used by over 1700 participants in the Debt Market.
The BSE New Debt Segment offers reporting facilities through the NDS-RST platform, a browser based system, which is an efficient and reliable reporting system for all corporate bonds. NDS Members of the BSE reports all G-sec trades on NDS-RST. The reporting of Commercial Paper and Certificate of Deposit happens on F-Tracks whereas the settlement of Commercial Paper and Certificate of Deposit is happens on the NDS-RST platform.
NDS- RST Platform has the below mentioned advantages:
CNDS-RST User Manual
- Single system for reporting and settlement
- Portfolio creation facility
- Single order entry screen for reporting Corporate Bond, Commercial Paper (CP) and Certificate of Deposit (CD), Government Securities
- Reporting and Settlement from same order entry window
- Rating Tracker
- Information memorandum( IM) available for More than 8000 Plus bonds
- Trade History
- Auto fill functionality in ISIN and Participant Search
- Daily Market Analytical Reports