BSE is committed to provide several valuable services to India's corporate sector.
BSE now invites listed companies, corporates and other institutions to hold their Annual General Meetings/ Extra ordinary General Meetings, Listing Ceremonies, Analyst Meets, Product launches or any other important event at BSE.
International Convention Hall
Bull Gate Entrance
View of the Dias
International Convention Hall, one of the largest, centrally located and well-equipped facility in Mumbai.
The International Convention Hall is also made available to reputed institutions for conducting seminars and conferences, and other corporate functions.
- The International Convention hall is located in the heart of India's financial business district.
- Located in the BSE Building, the International Convention Hall can be easily reached from Churchgate or CST (VT) railway stations.
- The BSE building enjoys proximity to the bustling business district of Mumbai including Nariman Point, Flora Fountain and Fort.
The ICH is well-equipped with all modern amenities which a Corporate looks in a place for holding a Business Meeting/Conference etc.
It provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, imperative for any large business meeting, replete with the following:
Prestigious events hosted at the International Convention Hall
- 600 Chairs
- LED Screens (30 ft X 15 ft)
- 6 Side LCD screens
- 1 Front LCD monitor
- Internet Connectivity
- Private Hall for Serving Breakfast/Lunch/High Tea
- High end Audio Systems
Some of the prestigious events hosted at ICH :
Contact for Booking
- Visit of Prime Minister of India, Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee for BSE's 125 years celebrations
- Launch of the Book "Beyond a Billion Ballots by Shri Narendra Modi, then CM of Gujarat
- Visit of Mr. Joe Biden, Vice President of USA
- Visit of Shri Arun Jaitley, Hon'ble Finance Minister of India
- Ringing of opening bell by Shri Devendra Fadnavis, CM, Maharashtra on 200th BSE SME Listing
- Shri Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Railways, Govt. of India
- Visit of Hon'ble Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orbán
- H.E. Mr. Aleksandar Vučić, Prime Minister of Serbia H.E. Mr. Aleksandar Vučić, Prime Minister of Serbia
- Visit of Mr. Sai Mauk Kham, Hon'ble Vice President of Myanmar
- Visit of Governor General of Canada, Mr. David Johnston with his wife Ms. Sharon Johnston
- Launch of the TV series "YUDH" by Bollywood Mega Star, Shri Amitabh Bachchan
- Platinum Jubilee Bell Ringing Ceremony of Tata Chemicals
- IAIP "Opening bell" event to celebrate 50 years of CFA charter
- Zee Business Hunt for India's Smart Investor – Season 2
- Grand Finale of ET NOW "Super Angels"
- Mega Event to Celebrate 20 Years Completion of the Zee Group
- Lakshmi Poojan and Launch of Bollywood movie "No Problem"
- ET NOW Budget 2011 Shoot, Bloomberg TV Budget Shoot 2012 & 2013
- ICC Cricket World Cup Trophy 2011
- Launch of the Audio Book "The Man Who Made the Elephant Dance" by Shri N. R. Narayana Murthy
- CDP Report Launch
- Kotak SIP Day
- Zee - LIC Quiz Contest
- CNBC Pre Diwali Show
- International Day of Yoga