|Offer for Sale for Sheela Foam Limited
This is in continuation of the Exchange notice no. 20190326-21 dated March 26, 2019 for Offer for Sale (OFS) by Rahul Gautam (“Seller I”) and Tushaar Gautam (“Seller II”) (together the “Sellers”) proposing to sell up to 32,58,106 equity shares and 9,75,658 equity shares representing 6.68% and 2.00% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, respectively (aggregating to 42,33,764 equity shares representing 8.68% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, collectively referred to as the “Base Offer Size”) on March 27, 2019 (“T Day”) (for non-Retail Investors and for Non-Retail Investors who choose to carry forward their un-allotted bids), with an option to additionally sell up to 4,87,828 equity shares and up to 4,87,828 equity shares respectively representing 1.00% and 1.00% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, respectively, (aggregating to 9,75,656 equity shares representing 2.00% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, (collectively referred to as the “Oversubscription Option” and in event the Oversubscription Option is exercised, the equity shares forming part of the Base Offer Size and the Oversubscription Option will, collectively, hereinafter be referred to as “Offer Shares”. In case the Oversubscription Option is not exercised, the equity shares forming part of the Base Offer Size will hereinafter be referred to as “Offer Shares”), through a separate, designated window of the BSE Limited (the “BSE”) and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (“NSE”, and together with the BSE, the “Stock Exchanges”), in accordance with SEBI circular no. CIR/MRD/DP/18/2012 dated July 18, 2012, circular no. SEBI/HO/MRD/DOPI/CIR/P/2018/159 dated December 28, 2018 and circular no. SEBI/HO/MRD/DP/CIR/P/2016/135 dated December 16, 2016. The particulars of the above offer for sale are attached to this notice.
The Sellers I & II (“Seller I – Rahul Gautam” and ‘’Seller II – Tushaar Gautam’’) has informed the Exchange of its intention to exercise the Oversubscription Option.
A copy of the letter dated March 27, 2019 submitted by Rahul Gautam (‘’Seller I’’) and Tushaar Gautam (“ Seller II”) is attached for information.
Additional General Manager
Listing Sales & Ops
March 27, 2019