MFIs/MFDs/RIAs are hereby informed that Aditya Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund will be offering the Century SIP facility in selected schemes on BSE StAR MF Platform from September 07, 2018.
CSIP facility is available in SIP/XSIP/ISIP Registrations. Please note the following :
· Minimum instalment count to be kept as 36
· MFI/RFI must ensure that DPC flag is “Y” for all CSIP transactions.
· Applicable for tax category of Individuals and NRI (NRE/NRO)
· For easy identification of members, all the Scheme names are given suffix as ‘Insured’ (eg. Aditya Birla Sunlife Arbitrage Fund-Growth-INSURED) and BSE Scheme Code is given as suffix as ‘I’ (eg. B205RG-I)
· If any of the terms or conditions of the SIP/XSIP/ISIP Registrations are not fulfilled by the client/member, insurance facility will cease with immediate effect and the registration will be converted into regular SIP by AMC. Members are requested to read the Product Note attached as Annexure I carefully.
All the terms and conditions mentioned in the earlier notices by the Exchange with regard to SIP/XSIP/ISIP Registrations will remain unchanged.
Please find attached the following Annexures :
Annexure-I - Detailed note on CSIP Insure Facility
Ketan Jantre Zeeta Eustace
Sr. General Manager – Mutual Funds Asst. General Manager – Mutual Funds