1. Trading Members are hereby informed that MAZDA Limited (Scrip code: 523792) has announced buyback of its fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each from the Open Market through electronic trading mechanism of the Exchange. The Maximum Buyback Price would not exceed Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred and fifty only) per equity share payable in cash for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs. 11 crores (Rupees Eleven crores only).
2. Proposed time table for buyback:
Date of Opening of the Buyback on BOLT
March 19, 2019
Last Date for the Buyback
a) six months from the date of the opening of the Buyback; or
b) when the Company completes the Buyback by deploying the amount equivalent to the Maximum Buyback Size; or
c) at such earlier date as may be determined by the Board of Directors after giving notice of such earlier closure, subject to the Company having deployed an amount equivalent to the Minimum Buyback Size (even if the Maximum Buyback Size has not been reached or the Maximum Buyback Shares have not been bought back), provided, that all payment obligations relating to the Buyback shall be completed before the last date for the Buyback.
3. Broker Members for buyback:
The company has appointed the following BSE Trading Members through whom the purchases and settlement on account of the buyback would be made:
Name of the Member
Equirus Securities Private Limited
Trading Members may note that Equirus Securities Private Limited would Buyback shares of the Company in demat and physical mode.
4. Details of Buyback orders on BOLT.
a) Shares held in DEMAT Form -
The Trading Members may note that the Equity Shares held in DEMAT form can be offered for Buyback to the Company in rolling settlement, as per details mentioned below:
Scrip Code No. : 523792
Market Lot : 1 Share
Scrip ID on BOLT System : MAZDALTD*
b) Shares held in Physical Form –
The Trading Members may note that the Physical Equity Shares can be offered for Buyback to the Company in rolling settlement, as per details mentioned below:
Scrip Code No. : 542525
Market Lot : 1 Share
Scrip ID on BOLT System : MAZDALTDBP
Abbreviated Name on BOLT System : MAZDALTD*
The Trading Member buying the shares in physical mode under buyback will accept equity share certificates of any denomination in buyback in respect of physical shares, since the market lot of the physical scrip is "one". Trading Members are requested to note that delivery of physical shares will be accepted under scrip code 542525 only.
5. Orders entered by Designated Buyback Member & Client Code is available in the Odd Lot order entry screen (Ctrl+F7) under ‘Grab’ tab -> Buy Odd Lot Bids. For trading in Physical Scrip code: 542525, the member is required to use Odd Lot order entry screen (Ctrl+F7) on Bolt TWS.
6. Circuit Filters, Margins, Capital Adequacy Norms, Auction, Close out, Bad Delivery, Arbitration, etc. are applicable in case of buyback as in the case of the normal trading.
7. Institutional Investors are allowed to participate in the buyback.
8. The documents are available in Department of Corporate Services for inspection. In case of any queries /clarifications on the scheme of buyback, Trading Members may please contact the under mentioned persons:
- Merchant Banker to the Buyback:
Equirus Capital Private Limited
12th Floor, C Wing, Marathon Futurex,
N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013
Tel: + 91 22 4332 0600
Fax: +91 22 4332 0601
Contact Person: Mr. Pavan Naik/ Mr. Gaurav Phadke
SEBI Registration Number: INM000011286
Name : Mr. Nishith Kayasth
Designation : Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Address : 506-508, Amarnath Business Centre – I (ABC-I),
Near Saint Xavier’s Collage Corner, off. C G Road,
Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006
Tel : +91-79—4000 7000
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.mazdalimited.com
· At the Exchange:
Clearing & Settlement Department -
Mr. Nilesh Shah/Ajay Darji - Extn: 022-2272-8704/8468 (For Clearing & Settlement)
Trading Department -
Trading Operations - Extn: 022-2272- 8436 (For Trading Related)
Help desk - Extn: 61363100 (Hunting) (For BOLT System)
Listing Operations Department –
Mr. Raghavendra Bhat - Extn: 022-2272-8915 (For General Queries)
March 18, 2019