We refer to the Exchange Notice No. 20180529-34 dated May 29, 2018 & 20190101-30 dated January 01, 2019 regarding Technology Programme for FY 2018-19. In continuation of the same, the Technology Programme for FY 2019-20 will be applicable to all BSE trading segments with effect from 01st April 2019 as follows:
Technology facility vendors
Following are the Technology services vendors whose facilities will be provided to BSE members under Technology Programme.
A. Hardware Services Vendor
The colocation facilities in BSE premises are provided by BSE Ltd. via a third party datacenter service provider namely, NTT- Netmagic IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
BSE will provide the servers, racks with remote secure access (Internet connectivity with firewall), copper cross connect, fibre cross connect & solarflare cards to the members who apply for the colocation facility hosted in Netmagic Data Centre, P. J. Towers. Please refer to Annexure 1 for theterms and conditions of the Co-location facilities.
B. Software Services Vendors
Following are the software vendors who will provide the algo trading software to the members under BSE Technology Programme FY2019-20.
1. Greeksoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. uTrade Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3. Resolute Softech
Please refer to Annexure 2 for the service details, terms & conditions for the algo software vendors facilities.
Please refer to the algo strategies manuals of the above vendors as enclosed with this notice for more details.
Terms and conditions for all the facilities under Technology Programme
- Hardware and software facilities shall be available to the market participants for all the trading segments of BSE with an exception for Commodities Derivatives segment as given in point 2.
- As per SEBI regulations, trading in Commodity Derivatives segment is not allowed from Colocation. Hence, Colocation facilities at BSE shall not be available to members in Commodities Derivatives segment. Only software facilities will be available to the members for trading in Commodity Derivatives segment.
- All software vendors registered with BSE as either ‘Empaneled Vendors’ or ‘Independent Software Vendors’ shall be eligible to participate in Technology Programme.
- Members and vendors shall be provided technical support to conduct testing or live operations of their business concepts at BSE Co-location. This includes ‘Sponsored Market Access’ facilities provided by vendors to members of the exchange.
- While BSE has obtained service of various vendors for the purpose of Technology Programme, it does not guarantee software/hardware performance of any vendor’s solution or solicit any particular vendor under Technology Programme.
- A member may choose any vendor from the list as above for hardware/software service as per its requirements/strategy and the Exchange shall not be responsible, in any manner, whatsoever to the member. Any trading related or other risks arising out of usage of the services of hardware/software vendor are the sole responsibility of the trading member.
- If members want to deploy any hardware, software or any other facility not provided under Technology Programme then they may procure the required facilities on their own and deploy at the racks located at BSE colocation Data Centre on such terms and conditions as agreed between the concerned member and Netmagic or any other service provider.
- BSE shall not be responsible for any service directly taken from Netmagic or any other service provider.
- BSE reserves the right to decide the availability of the Technology Programme to the members under the various services at its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding.
- BSE reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the Technology Programme or a part thereof at any time without any notice.
- A member shall be required to comply with the circular, direction, order or instructions issued by the Exchange from time to time for purpose of availing the facilities under the Technology Programme.
- BSE reserves the right to include or exclude service providers and software vendors under the Technology Programme based on such parameters as it may deem fit and appropriate.
- The members are required to ensure compliance with requirements of the laws/regulations/requirements prescribed by SEBI/the Exchange or any other relevant authority while availing the facility under the Technology Programme and maintain the integrity of the securities market.
- The members need to login to BSE’s online facility in BEFS for the application of the services provided under the Technology Programme.
- Please refer to the BEFS operational manual attached herewith to apply for the services. The web link for login into BEFS – Technology Programme service application facility is - https://befs.bseindia.com/Login.aspx
- Any difference/disputes arising out or in relation to the Technology Programme shall be governed by the Laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Civil Courts at Mumbai.
- For any clarification on the subject matter of this notice, members are requested to contact their respective Relationship Manager or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For and on behalf of BSE Ltd,
GM – Business Operations
Associate Manager – Business Operations