|Opening of Offer for Sale for Sheela Foam Limited
Trading and Custodian Members of the Exchange are requested to refer to notice nos. 20190118-43 dated January 18, 2019, detailing Revised Guidelines for Bidding in Offer for Sale (OFS) Segment. The above guidelines were issued by the Exchange with reference to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) circular no. SEBI/HO/MRD/DOPI/CIR/P/2018/159 dated December 28, 2018 regarding “Review of Offer for Sale (OFS) of Shares through Stock Exchange Mechanism”.
All Market Participants are hereby informed that, Rahul Gautam (“Seller I”) and Tushaar Gautam (“Seller II”) (together the “Sellers”) propose to sell up to 32,58,106 equity shares of face value of Rs. 5 each (the “Seller I Sale Shares”) and 9,75,658 equity shares of face value of Rs. 5 each (the “Seller II Sale Shares”) respectively, (the Seller I Sale Shares and the Seller II Sale Shares are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Sale Shares”) representing 6.68% and 2.00% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, respectively (aggregating to 42,33,764 equity shares representing 8.68% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, collectively referred to as the “Base Offer Size”) on March 27, 2019 (“T Day”) (for non-Retail Investors only) and on March 28, 2019 (“T+1 Day”) (for Retail Investors and for Non-Retail Investors who choose to carry forward their un-allotted bids), with an option to additionally sell up to 4,87,828 equity shares and up to 4,87,828 equity shares respectively representing 1.00% and 1.00% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, respectively, (aggregating to 9,75,656 equity shares representing 2.00% of the total paid up equity share capital of the Company, (collectively referred to as the “Oversubscription Option” and in event the Oversubscription Option is exercised, the equity shares forming part of the Base Offer Size and the Oversubscription Option will, collectively, hereinafter be referred to as “Offer Shares”. In case the Oversubscription Option is not exercised, the equity shares forming part of the Base Offer Size will hereinafter be referred to as “Offer Shares”), through a separate, designated window of the BSE Limited (the “BSE”) and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (“NSE”, and together with the BSE, the “Stock Exchanges”), in accordance with SEBI circular no. CIR/MRD/DP/18/2012 dated July 18, 2012, circular no. SEBI/HO/MRD/DOPI/CIR/P/2018/159 dated December 28, 2018 and circular no. SEBI/HO/MRD/DP/CIR/P/2016/135 dated December 16, 2016. The particulars of the above offer for sale are attached to this notice.
The Floor Price for the Offer shall be Rs. 1100/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Only) per equity share.
BSE is the Designated Stock Exchange for the issue.
Market participants are further requested to note that the Exchange would disseminate the details of this Offer for Sale on BSE Website – www.bseindia.com.
Additional General Manager
March 26, 2019