1. Trading Members are hereby informed that Goldiam International Limited (Scrip code: 526729) has announced buyback of its fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs.10/- each from the Open Market through electronic trading mechanism of the Exchange. The Maximum Buyback Price would not exceed Rs.90/- (Rupees Ninety Only) per equity share payable in cash for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs.17,82,00,000/- (Rupees Seventeen Crores Eighty Two Lakhs Only).
2. Proposed time table for buyback:
Date of Opening of the Buyback on BOLT
Monday, November 26, 2018
Last Date for the Buyback
Earlier of the Buyback
(a) 6 months from the date of the opening of the Buyback; or
(b) when the Company completes the Buyback by deploying the amount equivalent to the Maximum Buyback Size;
(c) at such earlier date as may be determined by the Board or the Buyback Committee, after giving notice of such earlier closure, subject to the Company having deployed an amount equivalent to the Minimum Buyback Size (even if the Maximum Buyback Size has not been reached or the Maximum Buyback Shares have not been bought back), provided however, that all payment obligations relating to the Buyback shall be completed before the last date for the Buyback.
3. Broker Members for buyback:
The company has appointed the following BSE Trading Members through whom the purchases and settlement on account of the buyback would be made:
Name of the Member
Trust Financial Consultancy Services Private Limited
4. Details of Buyback orders on BOLT.
The Trading Members may note that the Equity Shares held in DEMAT form can be offered for Buyback to the Company in rolling settlement, as per details mentioned below:
Scrip Code No. : 526729
Market Lot : 1 Share
Scrip ID on BOLT System : GOLDIAM*
5. Orders entered by Designated Buyback Member & Client Code is available in the Odd Lot order entry screen (Ctrl+F7) under ‘Grab’ tab -> Buy Odd Lot Bids.
6. Circuit Filters, Margins, Capital Adequacy Norms, Auction, Close out, Bad Delivery, Arbitration, etc. are applicable in case of buyback as in the case of the normal trading.
7. Institutional Investors are allowed to participate in the buyback.
8. The documents are available in Department of Corporate Services for inspection. In case of any queries /clarifications on the scheme of buyback, Trading Members may please contact the under mentioned persons:
- Merchant Banker for the Buyback:
Trust Investment Advisors Private Limited
Contact Person: Mr. Ankur Jain
109/110, Balarama, Bandra Kurla
Complex, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400 051,
Tel. No: +91 22 4084 5000
Fax: +91 22 4084 5007
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011120
Contact Person: Mr. Pankaj Parikhya (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)
Goldiam International Limited
Gems & Jewellery Complex, SEEPZ,
Andheri East, Mumbai-400096.
Tel. No.: +91 2228291893
Fax No.: +9102228292885
· At the Exchange:
Clearing & Settlement Department -
Mr. Nilesh Shah/Ajay Darji - Extn: 022-2272-8704/8468 (For Clearing & Settlement)
Trading Department -
Trading Operations - Extn: 022-2272- 8436 (For Trading Related)
Help desk - Extn: 61363100 (Hunting) (For BOLT System)
Listing Operations Department –
Mr. Raghavendra Bhat - Extn: 022-2272-8915 (For General Queries)
November 22, 2018