| Exchange Disseminated Time 19/05/2018 12:39:24|
|Mercury Laboratories Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on May 28, 2018, inter alia, to consider and approve the audited financial results of the Company for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2018 subject to audit report by the statutory auditors along with following:|
1. To consider and approve Audited Annual Accounts of the Company for the year ended on March 31, 2018 together with the draff of Directors’ Report
2. To consider and recommend dividend, If any.
3. To decide the date, time and venue of Annual General Meeting of the members of the Company.
4. Closure of the Register of Members and Share Transfer Books in connection with Annual General Meeting of the Company
5. To approve notice convening 37th Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Company.
Further, as per the Company’s Code of Conduct to Regulate, Monitor & Report Trading by Insider as per Code of Conduct for prevention of Insider Trading, framed pursuant to the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, the trading window for dealing in the securities of the Company will be closed for the aforesaid purpose with-effect from May 21, 2018 for all the Directors/officers/Designated Employees of the Company. The Trading Window shall so remain closed until forty-eight (48) hours after the date of declaration publication of the aforesaid audited financial results & shall re-open from the start of the business hours on May 31, 2018.
All the Directors/Officers/Designated Employees of the Company have been intimated not to enter into any transaction involving the securities of the Company during the aforesaid period of closure of trading window.