| Exchange Disseminated Time |
|Omega Ag-Seeds Punjab Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on May 28, 2011, inter alia, to consider the following:|
1. Appointment of Mr. NVR Mohan Rao as a Director of the company.
2. Appointment of Mr. Rakesh Jain as a Director of the company.
3. Appointment of Mr. P. Obul Reddy as a Director of the company.
4. Appointment of Mr. Venkata Raghunadh Nerella as a Director of the company.
5. To Accept the resignations of directors Mr. Sitaram D. Chawan and Mr. Jitesh N. Bagdai and to accept resignation of Mr. Mayur M. Parekh as compliance officer of the company.
6. To approve transfer of shares.
7. To constitute the following committees:
A. share transfer committee
B. Audit committee
C. Remuneration committee
8. To take note of transfer of shares pursuant to Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) and open offer.
9. To consider and approve transfer of Control and management of the company to the new promoters pursuant to takeover in accordance with SEBI Substantial Acquisition and Transfer Regulations.
10. To convene Extra Ordinary General Meeting for approval of the following:
a. Transfer of control from Earstwhile promoters to New Promoters.
b. Increase of Authorised Share Capital from Rs. 5 Crores to Rs. 25 Crores.
c. Alteration of Objects Clause and Change of Name.
d. To authorise the Board of Directors to borrow moneys for the working capital needs of the Company.