LIST/COMP/23/2017-18 January 31, 2018
All Listed Entities are requested to note the below important communication in regards to compatible browsers for accessing BSE Listing Centre, the online compliance filing and listing portal of the Exchange.
As part of our continued efforts to maintain the highest security standards at BSE, and in order to align with industry best practices to protect against prevalent threats in cyber space, for accessing Listing Centre all Listed Entities are advised to upgrade their browsers to latest version compatible with TLS 1.2 and above, as old browsers are subject to vulnerabilities.
As an advance intimation, all Listed Entities are requested to upgrade their browsers on or before 3rd Feb 2018. Listed Entities may face issue in accessing Listing Centre if the browsers are not upgraded.
Please note that below Listed Entities will get impacted:
· Listed Entities accessing Listing Centre in Internet Explorer 7 or lower will no longer be able to access the website
· Listed Entities accessing the site with Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 will now be required to have TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 enabled in their browser
· Listed Entities who access the site on computers which are still running Windows XP or Vista will no longer be able to access Listing Centre, regardless of the version of Internet Explorer they are using
Listed entities can utilize following third-party website to check their browser compatibility for SSL/TLS capabilities.
· Listed Entities can also refer to Annexure I for guidance related to enabling TLS 1.1 & 1.2 on their Internet browsers
· For detailed information about TLS protocol versions 1.1 & 1.2 refer to Annexure II.
In case of any queries or clarifications, Listed Entities may kindly get in touch with the BSE Helpdesk Team
Abhijit Pai Mangesh Tayde
DGM (Listing Compliance) Sr. Manager (Listing Operations – CRD)