To provide an overview of the Venture Capital/Private Equity industry, regulatory framework, types and role of venture capitalists, due diligence procedures, valuation approaches, exit routes etc.
- Introduction/Overview to Venture Capital TARGET AUDIENCE
- Types of Venture Capital
- Role of Venture Capitalist
- Types of businesses/industries preferred by Venture Capital
- Summary of and main business proposal
- Due Diligence Procedures
- Process of Financing
- Types of Funding
- Valuation Approaches
- Legal Framework and Exit Routes for Venture Capital
- Case Study
Start-up ventures, Medium-sized listed companies, Investment Bankers, Bankers, Entrepreneurs and other market intermediaries.
Participants attending the entire course shall be eligible to receive Participation Certificate from the BSE Training Institute.
DURATION & TIMINGS
9.30 am to 5.00 pm
Rs. 8,000.00 + 10.3% (Service Tax + Education Cess) per participant inclusive of course material, tuition fees, snacks and lunch.
For further details regarding registration, contact:
Phone: 022 - 2272 8303, 6136 3155