To provide comprehensive knowledge:
· on basic concepts of Finance and Accounts.
· to read and understand the important and strategic issues in financial statements.
· to understand various financial dimensions of business, like alternative sources of financing, various financial markets and their features, corporate actions, financial ratios and various risks
· What is Finance? What is accounting? What are Financial Statements? Balance Sheet, P & L Account, Cash Flow, How to read Financial Statements? Understanding financial strengths and weaknesses, Financial Ratio Analysis, Liquidity versus Profitability, Overtrading, under capitalization
· Working Capital Management - Cash, Receivables, Inventories, Loans and Advances, Suppliers Management
· Business as an economic entity - difference between firm, partnership and company (both public and private companies). Memorandum and Articles of Association. Concept of trading and manufacturing - value creation.
· Extensive discussions on common shares, preference shares, debentures, hybrid instruments like convertibles, warrants, money market instruments like CPs, bank financing, factoring, forfeiting, bill discounting etc. Comparative analysis of various sources of funds - competitive advantages and disadvantages. Discussion on authorized capital, subscribed capital, issued capital, paid up capital etc.
· Understanding corporate actions like bonus, split, consolidation, right, dividend, buyback etc.-the underlying rationale for each and their impact on the balance sheet and the share price of the company. Concept of gearing / leveraging. Cost of capital. (Investment avenues for individuals and companies). Fundamentals of sound investing. Valuations of the business entity - market value, liquidation value and book value. Intangibles like brands, human resources, patents and their valuations.
· Risks, Introduction to Financial Markets (Capital Markets and Money Markets), Distinctive advantages and disadvantages, Major players, Their roles in the market Products, How to raise funds through the Primary Market (capital and money market), How the secondary markets operate both money and capital markets.
Participants attending the entire course shall be eligible to receive Participation Certificate from the BSE Training Institute.
Corporate Executives in marketing, production and non-finance functions. Sales Executives, Client Servicing Executives, Account Managers, Customer Support Executives and Call Centre Executives of financial products in banks and other financial intermediaries. Direct Sales Associates operating in the financial services industry Investors
DURATION & TIMINGS
9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Rs. 3,500.00 + 10.30% (Service Tax + Education. Cess) per participant inclusive of course material, tuition fees and meals.
For further details regarding registration, contact:
Phone: 022 - 2272 8303, 6136 3155