Who can enroll in for BCFM?
No formal educational background or age is necessary for registration to the BCFM programme. However candidates are expected to be numerate and comfortable with written English.
How to join BCFM?
Register by filling up the form in prescribed format at
http://bseindia.com/downloads/about/BCSM.zip for BCSM course,
http://bseindia.com/downloads/about/BCDE.zip for BCDE course,
http://bseindia.com/downloads/BCCD.zip for BCCD course .
The details regarding the test centre, date and time are informed to the candidate.
Whether the study material for the Certification Examinations is issued before registration/enrollment ?
The study material is issued to the candidate only upon receipt of the Registration Form. Candidates are registered throughout the year.
Is there any deadline for taking the Certification Exam after registration?
The test has to be taken within one month of registration.
Is it necessary to take test of all modules of the BCFM?
No. A candidate can seek testing and certification in any module of his/her choice. He can appear for different modules on different dates, time or on the same day one by one depending on his ability/convenience.
When and where can one take the BCFM test?
The test is conducted every day on week days (except on Exchange specified holidays and Sundays) at seven centres: Mumbai, New Delhi , Kolkata, Chennai, Rajkot , Kochi and Ahmedabad. The tests can also be conducted on receiving specific requests.
For more details visit http://www.bseindia.com/training/zedca.asp .
Such tests are also offered from any other location in India , if there is adequate demand for the same. For Certification Examination (other than designated centres) for 75 or more candidates, contact:
Govind Singh Sailoni
Phone: 022 - 2272 8062
For further details,contact,
Phone: 022 - 2272 8856
How to prepare for the test?
Upon submission of the prescribed form along with the test fees, the candidates are supplied with study material for all modules. In addition to the study material, the candidates are required to refer to the relevant books, circulars, manuals etc., as per the given curriculum.
Can one postpone the test?
Once a test date and time slot has been allotted, the test cannot be rescheduled. A fresh enrollment would be necessary.
How to take the test?
As per the location of the candidate, he/she has to select the nearest centre .After contacting the centre the candidate has to take the date of test from the centre coordinator. On arrival at the designated test centre on the specified day, the test administrator verifies identity of the candidate and grants him an access to the test terminal. Candidates are required to bring Admit Card with their photograph duly affixed.
Taking the test on the BCFM's automated testing system is very simple. On punching the registration number, the system generates a question paper consisting of questions selected randomly from a vast question bank. The system ensures that although the candidates get different questions in a question paper, the same level of difficulty is maintained for each of them. The questions are followed by four probable answers. The correct alternative needs to be indicated by a click of the mouse. The time remaining to complete the paper is constantly displayed on the top right-hand corner. Once the candidate completes answering the question paper, he submits the same for evaluation. The answers are evaluated immediately and the marks are provided to him on the spot by the system.
Time duration for the modules are as under:
BCDE: 120 minutes
BCSM: 90 minutes
BCCD: 90 minutes
There is a provision of negative marking for incorrect answers:
BCDE >> 0.33 marks
BCSM >> 0.25 marks
BCCD >> 0.25 marks
The method of answering questions is shown here with an example :
Q: How is BSE incorporated?
b. Association of Persons
d. Partnership Firm
If you think that alternative 'c' is the correct answer to this question, then select 'c'. You can also edit your answer by selecting another alternative.
Model tests are also available on the BSE website. In order to familiarize yourself about the pattern of the question paper, you may attempt model test papers, you may attempt model test papers by going through the following links:
When does oneget the results/certificate?
The candidates get the marks sheet immediately on submission of the answer paper. The Certificate is provided within 30 days for tests conducted at BSE centres and 45 days for tests conducted outside BSE centres.
What instructions the candidates should follow during the examination?
The candidates can bring only a scientific calculator and a pen to the examination hall. Cell phones are strictly prohibited. No assistance is available during the test. The candidates are required to return the rough sheets to the invigilator before leaving the test room. A candidate found using any unfair means (including use of cell phone) or in possession of any incriminating material during the test will be expelled from the examination hall and his test would be cancelled. The decision of the invigilator in this regard shall be final.
How long is the Certification valid?
The Certificate remains valid for 5 years from the date of the test for BCSM Module. In case of BCDE & BCCD Modules, the Certificate remains valid for 3 years. After such periods, persons are expected to reappear for the tests. This ensures that the persons continuously update their knowledge. The course contents are revised regularly in tune with the changes in the regulations/market.
Can one reappear in case of poor marks?
One can reappear for the same test to improve the marks by seeking fresh enrollment in the same module.
What is the fee?
BSE Certification Test fees for each test is Rs. 828/-(inclusive of all taxes).
Persons interested in taking the test in Mumbai may approach the BTI with 4 passport size colour photographs and a DD of Rs. 828.00 drawn in favour of "BSE Institute Ltd." payable at Mumbai.
Persons interested in taking the test at any of the following centres other than Mumbai may approach the respective centres with 4 passport size colour photographs and a DD of Rs.828.00 drawn in favour of "BSE Institute Ltd." and payable at the respective centre.
Click here to view the list of Test centres
Payment can also be made through cash for the BCFM examinations conducted at Mumbai Centre.
Timing for cash payment : 10.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Who should the queries be addressed to?
For information about the training programmes at BTI, contact between 10 am and 6 pm on all working days:
BSE Institute Limited
Bombay Stock Exchange Limited
P. J. Towers ,18th and 19th Floor
Dalal Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400001
Phone: 022 - 2272 8303
Fax: 022 - 2272 3250
1. Persons interested in taking the test in Mumbai may approach the BTI with 4 passport size colour photographs and a DD of Rs. 828.00 drawn in favour of "BSE Institute Ltd."payable at Mumbai.
2. Persons interested in taking the test at any of the following centres other than Mumbai may approach the respective centres with 4 passport size colour photographs and a DD of Rs.828.00 drawn in favour of "BSE Institute Ltd." and payable at the respective centre.
Click here to view the list of Test centres
3. Aspiring candidates can also register online. Online Registration is presently available for Mumbai Center only and payment mode for online registration is through credit card only. The link for the online registration is as under.
4. In case of online Registration candidates must ensure to select the correct name of the module, Test centre, Test date and Test time. For offline registration candidates must ensure to fill the designated Registration form i.e. BCDE, BCSM or BCCD for which candidate desires to appear.
5.The test date and time will be allotted on 'first come first serve basis'.
6. Candidates must ensure to fill the designated Registration form for the module they wish to appear.
Candidate’s must provide their Full name, Complete Residence Address, Office Address (if applicable), Email id, Contact Telephone nos., Test centre, Test date and Test time.
7.The candidates should bring a pen and scientific calculator for the test.
8. Candidates are required to report to the test centre at least half-an-hour in advance to avoid inconvenience.
9. Candidates are also required to carry their photo Identity Card such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
10. Postponement of exam is not permissible.
11. BSE would not be responsible for safeguarding any identity proof brought for the purpose of verification or personal belongings and valuables such as mobile phones, books, laptops brought by the candidates in the premises while appearing for the BCFM test. The candidates are advised not to bring valuables and any other personal belongings of high value to the test centres BSE will not be responsible in case of loss/theft of any items brought to the test centre.
12. Once the test date and time has been allotted, the test cannot be rescheduled under any circumstances. In case the candidates wish to take the test again, they shall have to seek fresh enrollment by submitting registration form and test fees.
13. Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
14. The candidates are registered / enrolled on all working days (except on Sundays and Exchange specified holidays). Admissions are on first come first serve basis for various BTI courses . For Certification Examination (in other than designated centres) for 75 or more candidates, contact
Govind Singh Sailoni
For further details: email@example.com Tel 022 - 2272 8199/ 8856/ 8854/ 8417/ 8197.
Phone: 022 - 2272 8062
15. BCFM test can be taken on any day except Sunday and Exchange specified holidays.
16. Certificates can be dispatched through courier. However, no duplicate certificate will be issued, if the certificate is lost in transit.
17. Candidates who wish to send their registration through courier should send their forms to
BSE Training Institute
Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd
P.J Tower ,18 th Floor
Dalal Street, Fort
Mumbai 400001 or to any of the regional centres mentioned in the link http://www.bseindia.com/training/zedca.asp
18. In case of change in the mailing address (for BCFM registered candidates ) , please inform the BCFM Centre , either by fax / E-mail / letter separately , clearly stating the candidate's full name , date of birth and/or registration number.:
Fax : 22723250 ,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org