This program aims at introducing investors to a new opportunity of investments and to create awareness about basics of Commodity Trading and Commodity Derivatives.
- Introduction to the Commodity Sector
- Global Commodity Market Dynamics
- Indian Commodity Market Status and Prospects
- Role of Government, Institutional & Regulatory Framework
- Commodity Exchanges: Functions, Membership, Trading, Clearing, Legal & Taxation Issues
- Commodity Specific Exchange or Multi- Commodity Exchange
- Synergy between Equity and Commodity Markets, Migration from one market to another
- Product and Market Knowledge & Role of Information
- Overview of various derivatives market across the products
- Options and Commodity Product Structuring
- Rationale of Commodity Futures
Participants attending the entire course shall be eligible to receive Participation Certificate from the BSE Training Institute.
Brokers, Sub-brokers, Regulators, Traders, Consultants and other Capital Market Intermediaries.
DURATION & TIMINGS
9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Rs. 4,000.00 + 10.30% (Service Tax + Education Cess) per participant inclusive of course material, tuition fees, snacks and lunch.
For further details regarding registration, contact:
Phone: 022 - 2272 8247/ 8464/ 8813/ 8246.