| ||Outcome of AGM | 9/30/2011 12:04:45 PM|| |
| ||Suryachakra Power Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 16th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 30, 2011, inter alia, have accorded to the following:|
1. Adopting of Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2011 the Profit & Loss Account for the financial year ended on that date and the reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. Re-appointment of Mr. K Satyanarayana & Mr. V S Murthy as Directors liable to retire by rotation.
3. Appointment of M/S. M Bhaskara Rae & Co., Chartered Accountants as Statutory Auditors to hold office from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting in place of
retiring Auditors i.e., M/s. Visweswara Rao & Associates and M/s. B S R and Co., Chartered Accountants.
4. Appointment of Mr. P V Rao as director of the company, liable to retire by rotation.
5. Re-appointment of Dr. S M Manepalli as Managing Director of the Company for a period of 3 years w.e.f. September 30, 2011.