| ||Updates on Outcome of AGM | 10/29/2011 11:19:04 AM|| |
| ||Store One Retail India Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 6th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 30, 2011, inter alia, have also accorded to the following:|
1. Adoption of the audited Profit and Loss Account of the Company for the financial year ended March 31, 2011 and the audited Balance Sheet as at that date together with the Reports of the Auditors and the Board of Directors thereon.
2. Re-appointment of Mr. Aishwarya Katoch & Mr. Mehul CC Johnson as Directors of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
3. Appointment of M/s. Sharma Goel & Co., Chartered Accountants as Auditors of the Company to hold office as such from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company on such remuneration, terms & conditions.
4. Appointment of Mr. Abhimanyu Mehlawat as Directors of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
5. Accorded to the appointment of Mr. Abhimanyu Mehlawat as Whole-time Director of the Company, for a period of three years with effect from November 13, 2010 on 'nil' remuneration.
6. Increased the Authorised Share Capital of the Company from Rs. 28,00,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty Eight Crores) divided into 2,50,00,000 (Two Crore Fifty Lakhs) equity shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten) each and 30,00,000 (Thirty Lakhs) Preference Shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten) each to Rs. 29,00,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty Nine Crores) divided into 2,50,00,000 (Two Crore Fifty laths) Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each and 40,00,000 (Forty Lakhs) Preference Shares of Rs. 10/- each and consequential amendment in Clause V of the Memorandum of Association of the Company.
7. Accorded for amending the ‘Store One Retail India Limited Employees Stock Option Scheme-2009’ and ‘Store One Retail India Limited Employees Stock Option Scheme-2009 (II)’ (the “Stock Option Schemes”), earlier consented to / approved by the shareholders, so as to amend the exercise price under respective Stock Option Schemes, to be the market price of the equity shares of the Company (being the latest available closing price prior to the date of grant) or the price as may be decided by the Board, subject to necessary provisions & approvals.