| ||Board recommends Bonus Shares (EGM on April 01, 2012) | 2/29/2012 7:15:03 PM|| |
| ||Sundaram Multi Pap Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on February 29, 2012, inter alia, has transacted the following business :|
1. Subject to the approval of the shareholders, decided to increase the Authorised Share Capital of the Company form Rs. 20 Crores (Rupees Twenty Crores Only) divided into 20 Crores (Twenty Crores) Equity Shares of Rs. 1/- (Rupee One Only) each to Rs. 25 Crores (Rupees Twenty Five Crores Only) divided in to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores) Equity Shares of Rs. 1/- (Rupee One Only).
2. Subject to the approval of the shareholders, Clause V of the Memorandum of Association of the Company shall be amended to give the effect the above increase in the share capital.
3. Subject to the approval of the shareholders, decided to issue 2 (Two) fully paid-up equity share of Rs. 1/- (Rupee One Only) each of the Company as bonus shares for every 1 (one) Equity Share of Rs. 1/- (Rupee One Only) each fully paid up Equity Shares held by the shareholders as on the record date decided by the Board on later date.
4. Decided to further invest Rs. 10,10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten Crores Ten Lacs Only) in the Equity Capital of the Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the Company namely 'E-class Education System Limited.'
5. Decided to convene an Extra-ordinary General of the Members of the Company on April 01, 2012 at Chatvani Baag, 2nd Floor, Gokhle Road, Vile Pane (East), Mumbai-57, in order to accord their consent to the above stated matters.