| ||Outcome of AGM | 9/26/2011 4:24:38 PM|| |
| ||Zuari Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 43rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 19, 2011, inter alia, have passed the following:|
1. Adoption of the audited Balance Sheet of the Company as at March 31, 2011, and the Profit and Loss Account for the financial year ended on that date and the Reports of the Directors and Auditors and the notes thereon.
2. Declaration of the dividend of Rs. 4.50 per Equity share for the financial year ended March 31, 2011.
3. Reappointment of Mr. S. K. Poddar, Mr. Marco Wadia and Mr. Shyam Bhartia as Directors of the Company.
4. Re-appointment of M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Co., as a Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, on remuneration, terms & conditions.
7. Appointment of Mr. Suresh Krishnan, as a Director of the Company.
8. Alteration of Article of the Articles of Association of the Co.
9. Appointment of Suresh krishnan, as Managing Director of the Company for a period of five years w.e.f. February 01, 2011, on remuneration, terms & conditions.
10. Accorded to the Board to borrow from time to time, as it may consider fit, any sum or sums of money not exceeding Rs. 5000 crores on such terms and conditions as the Board may deem fit, notwithstanding that the monies to be borrowed together with the monies already borrowed by the Company (apart from temporary loan obtained from the Company's bankers in the ordinary course of business) will exceed the aggregate of the paid up capital of the Company and its free reserves, that is to say, reserves not set apart for any specific purpose.