| ||Outcome of AGM | 9/23/2011 2:37:52 PM|| |
| ||CHL Ltd has informed BSE that the 32nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of the Company was held on September 23, 2011 where the members of the Company:|
1. Adopted the Audited Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2011 and the Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on that date and the Reports of Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. Declared final dividend at Rs. 1.50 per share on the fully paid up equity shares of Rs. 10 each of the Company (15% Final Dividend) for the financial year ended March 31, 2011 aggregating to 30% dividend (Including 15% Interim dividend) absorbing Rs. 383.54 lacs (including corporate tax on dividend) for the financial year 2010-2011.
3. Re-appointed Mr. B.C. Sharma as Director retiring by rotation.
4. Re-appointed Mr. A. K. Malhotra, as Director retiring by rotation.
5. Re-appointed Mr. O. P. Bajaj, as Director retiring by rotation,
6. Appointed M/s. G. Rai & Co. a the auditor of the Company from the conclusion of this AGM till the conclusion of next AGM.
7. Re-appointment of Luv Malhotra, as Executive Director of the Company for the period of three years.
8. Mr. Gagan Malhotra was appointed as Director of the Company under section 257 of the Companies Act, 1956.
9. Mr. Gagan Malhotra was appointed as Whole Time Director for a period of three years.