| ||Board to consider Dividend | 02/03/12 10:31|| |
| ||Helios and Matheson Information Technology Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on February 14, 2012, inter alia, to consider the following business:|
1. Consider, approve and adopt the audited financial results for the year ended September 30, 2011.
2. Recommend a dividend on the equity shares of the company.
3. Fix the agenda, date, time and venue for the 19th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company.
4. Fix the book closure date for closure of the Register of Members and share transfer register for the purpose of dividend payment.
5. Consider, subject to the approval of the shareholders at the ensuing AGM and other requisite statutory approvals, allotment of 25 lakh nos of warrants, convertible into fully paid up equity shares of the Company and not exceeding 5% of the paid up capital post issue in a financial year, to the promoters of the Company, as per SEBI (ICDR Regulations) 2009 and any other applicable statutory guidelines.
6. Consider and approve the draft Notice to be sent to the shareholders of the Company for the 19th AGM.
7. Discuss the outstanding derivative transactions.
8. Take on record the unaudited financial results of the Company for the first quarter ended December 31, 2011.