| ||Updates on Outcome of AGM | 10/22/2011 3:43:34 PM|| |
| ||Balasore Alloys Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 23rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 29, 2011 inter alia, have also accorded the following:|
1. Adoption of the Audited Balance Sheet of the Company as at March 31, 2011, the Profit & Loss Account together with all schedules and Cash Flow Statement of the Company for the year ended on that date together with the Report of the auditor’s and Directors’ thereon
2. Declaration of dividend at the rate of 10% i.e. Re 0.50 per Equity Shares on the paid-up Equity Share Capital of the Company.
3. Re-appointment of Mr. S. K. Pal and Mr. A. K. Bhattacharyya as Directors of the Company
4. Appointment of M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Co., Chartered Accountants, Kolkata, as Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company on remuneration, terms & conditions.
5. Appointment of Ms. Vartika Mittal, as a Director of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
6. Approved the revised remuneration of Mr. R. K. Jena, Managing Director of the Company, on necessary terms & conditions
7. Approved the revised remuneration of Mr. C. R. Pradhan, Director-Operations of the Company, on necessary terms & conditions.