| ||Updates on Outcome of AGM | 10/13/2011 6:28:43 PM|| |
| ||National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 35th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 20, 2011, inter alia, have accorded to the following:|
1. Adoption of the Profit & Loss Account of the Company for the financial year ended on March 31, 2011 and Balance Sheet as on that date together with report of the Auditors thereon.
2. Confirmation of an interim dividend @ 30% (Rs. 3.00 per share) on the paid-up equity share capital of the Company paid in February 2011 & declaration of final dividend @ 8% (Rs. 0.80 per share) of the paid-up equity share capital of the Company for the financial year 2010-2011.
3. Re-appointment of Shri I. J. Kapoor, Shri A. K. Sanwalka, Shri Kanwal Nath & Shri Adesh C. Jain as Director's of the Company.
4. Fix an appropriate remuneration of Statutory Auditors of the Company, appointed by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the financial year 2011-2012.
5. Re-appointment of Shri Arup Roy Choudhury as the Chairman & Managing Director of the Company.
6. Appointment of Shri S. P. Singh as the Director (Human Resources) of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
7. Appointment of Shri N.N. Misra as the Director (Operations) of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.