BSE is committed to provide several valuable services to India's corporate sector.
BSE now invites listed companies, corporates and other institutions to hold their Annual General Meetings/ Extra ordinary General Meetings, Listing Ceremonies, Analyst Meets, Product launches or any other important event at BSE.
International Convention Hall
Bull Gate Entrance
View of the Dias
International Convention Hall, one of the largest, centrally located and well-equipped facility in Mumbai.
The International Convention Hall is also made available to reputed institutions for conducting seminars and conferences, and other corporate functions.
- The International Convention hall is located in the heart of India's financial business district.
- Located in the BSE Building, the International Convention Hall can be easily reached from Churchgate or CST (VT) railway stations.
- The BSE building enjoys proximity to the bustling business district of Mumbai including Nariman Point, Flora Fountain and Fort.
The ICH is well-equipped with all modern amenities which a Corporate looks in a place for holding Business Meeting/Conference etc.
It provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, imperative for any large business meeting, replete with the following:
Prestigious events hosted at the International Convention Hall
- 700 Chairs
- 2 LED Screens (10 ft X 8 ft)
- Internet Connectivity
- Private Hall for Serving Breakfast/Lunch/High Tea
- High end Audio Systems
Some of the prestigious events hosted at the International Convention Hall include:
Contact for Booking
- Visit of Prime Minister of India, Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee for BSE's 125 years celebrations
- Launch of BSE 's mobile trading platform with 12 top broking firms
- Launch of United Stock Exchange Ltd.
- CII Capital Markets Summit 2007
- P. Chidambaram 's (Finance Minister) visit for Union Bank of India's programme 2008
- Launch of Launch of Additional Investor Friendly Features on the BSE website November 17, 2009 on the BSE website by Mr. Salman Khurshid, Hon"ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs.
- CCDT programme
- BSE-NMIMS Investocraft
- Lakshmi Poojan and Launch of "No Problem"
- ICC Trophy Launch
- Budget Shoot of ET NOW and Bloomberg TV
- IAIP "Opening bell" event to celebrate 50 years of CFA charter
- Anand Rathi & Zee Business Hunt for India's Smart Investor – Season 2
- Grand Finale of ET NOW "Super Angels"
- Mumbai Police "National Seminar on Emerging Trends of Economic Crimes"
- Mega Event to Celebrate 20 Years Completion of the Zee Group
- Youth Parliament 2012 – Hosted by Shri Milind Deora, Hon'ble MoS Communications & IT
- Launch of the Audio Book "The Man Who Made the Elephant Dance" by Shri N. R. Narayana Murthy
- Visit of Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orbán
- Visit of Governor General of Canada, Mr. David Johnston with his wife Ms. Sharon Johnston