BSE is committed to provide several valuable services to India's corporate sector.
BSE now invites listed companies, corporates and other institutions to hold their Annual General Meetings/ Extra ordinary General Meetings, Listing Ceremonies, Analyst Meets, Product launches or any other important event at BSE.
International Convention Hall
Bull Gate Entrance
View of the Dias
International Convention Hall, one of the largest, centrally located and well-equipped facility in Mumbai.
The International Convention Hall is also made available to reputed institutions for conducting seminars and conferences, and other corporate functions.
- The International Convention hall is located in the heart of India's financial business district.
- Located in the BSE Building, the International Convention Hall can be easily reached from Churchgate or CST (VT) railway stations.
- The BSE building enjoys proximity to the bustling business district of Mumbai including Nariman Point, Flora Fountain and Fort.
The ICH is well-equipped with all modern amenities which a Corporate looks in a place for holding Business Meeting/Conference etc.
It provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, imperative for any large business meeting, replete with the following:
Prestigious events hosted at the International Convention Hall
- 700 Chairs
- 2 LED Screens (10 ft X 8 ft)
- Internet Connectivity
- Private Hall for Serving Breakfast/Lunch/High Tea
- High end Audio Systems
Some of the prestigious events hosted at the International Convention Hall include:
- Visit of Prime Minister Mr.Atal Bihari Vajpayee for BSE's 125 years celebrations
- Launch of BSE's mobile trading platform with 12 top broking firms
- Launch of United Stock Exchange Ltd.
- CII Capital Markets Summit 2007
- P. Chidambaram's (Finance Minister) visit for Union Bank of India's programme 2008
- Launch of Additional Investor Friendly Features on the BSE website November 17, 2009 on the BSE website by
- Mr. Salman Khurshid, Hon"ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs.
- CCDT programme
- CCDT programme
- Lakshmi Poojan and Launch of the Hindi Movie "No Problem"
- ICC Trophy Launch
- ET NOW Budget 2011 Shoot
- "Opening Bell Ceremony"- Inclusion of Coal India in SENSEX
- Launch of Nokia E7 Mobile Phone
- Launch of the marathi movie “Arjun”
- Launch of the Bloomberg – Blackberry “Alarm application” for Blackberry playbook
- IAIP "Opening bell" event to celebrate 50 years of CFA charter
- Anand Rathi & Zee Business Hunt for India’s Smart Investor – Season 2
- Grand Finale of ET NOW "Super Angels"
- Mumbai Police “National Seminar on Emerging Trends of Economic Crimes”
Located in the BSE Building at the 26th floor The Board room, Presidents room and Banquet Hall can be easily reached from Churchgate or CST (VT) railway stations. These venues 26th Floor provides as picturesque view of the Victorian architecture of Mumbai and BSE building enjoys the benefit of being centrally located.
These venues Located on the 26th Floor of the BSE are well equipped with the following:
Prestigious events hosted at the 26th Floor Venues
- Video Conferencing
- Perfectly round table with Audio System
- Screen with Projector for making presentations
- Pantry for serving Tea/Coffee
- Wi-fi facility (on request)
Some of the prestigious events hosted at the 26th Floor Venues include:
Contact for Booking
- The famous "Breakfast at Dalal Street Series" with eminent personalities like Mr. Mr. Joe Mansueto - CEO, Morningstar, Mr. Steve Ballmer - CEO, Microsoft, Lionel Barber - Editor, Financial Times, Mr. Sam Pitroda, Advisor to PM, Mr. Byron D Trot, BDT Capital Partners, H.E. George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, UK, Peter Van Loan, Minister of International Trade, Canada, H.E. Jose Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission and many more…
- World Economic Forum “Young Global Leader” event in November, 2011
- Launch of Mobile Trading by Mr. Sachin Pilot, Minister of State for Communications & Information Technology, Government of India
- Visits of the Top ranking Government and Non Government Officials from Australia, Afghanistan, America, Austria, Canada, China, Columbia, Denmark, Hongkong, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, South Africa, and UK.