Special Pre-open session shall comprise of two sessions viz.
Order Entry Period
- Order Entry period.
- Order Matching period.
After order matching period there are buffer period to facilitate transition between preopen and continuous session
Order Matching Period
- The order entry period is defined as the timing of Special preopen session. 9.45* minutes shall be provided for order entry, modification and cancellation. (* - System driven random stoppage between 9.44th and 9.45th minute)
- Only Limit order will be allowed.
- Dissemination of indicative equilibrium price, indicative match-able quantity & indicative index values.
- Order matching period will start immediately after completion of order entry period.
• No Order Addition/Modification/Cancellation shall be allowed.
- Opening price determination and trade confirmation.
- The continuous trading session for the set of Securities participating in the special pre-open session will immediately commence after the new pre-open session ends and subject to certain conditions after price discovery. The two sessions, continuous and the special pre-open will not run concurrently for the above-mentioned set of Securities.
- In case of Relisted Securities, system will schedule another round of special pre-open session if equilibrium price is not discovered.