- The above figures (for the trading day May 13, 2013) do
not include the data for the extended trading session on the
occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.
- DII and FII turnover is consolidated information of BSE, NSE
and MCX-SX .
- BSE data is compiled on the basis of marking of 'client type'
while executing orders on BOLT-TWS in equity segment.
- NSE & MCX-SX Data has been compiled on the basis of trading / client codes entered
by the trading members at the time of order entry and corresponding
client category classification provided by the trading members
as part of unique client code details upload.
- NRI - Non Resident Indians
- FII - Foreign Institutional Investors
- DII -Domestic Institutional Investors (Includes Bank, DFIs,
Insurance, New Pension Scheme and MF).