- The above figures (for the trading day April 21, 2015) do not include the data for the extended trading session on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.
- DII and FII/FPI turnover is consolidated information of BSE, NSE and MSEI.
- BSE, NSE & MSEI Data has been compiled on the basis of trading / client codes entered
by the trading members at the time of order entry and corresponding
client category classification provided by the trading members
as part of unique client code details upload.
- NRI - Non Resident Indians
- FII / FPI - Foreign Institutional Investors / Foreign Portfolio Investors
- DII -Domestic Institutional Investors (Includes Bank, DFIs,
Insurance, New Pension Scheme and MF).