|PVV Infra Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 11, 2016, has approved following matters after due deliberations:|
1. The Board has approved to issue of 1,00,00,000 Convertible Share Warrants to Other than Promoters on Preferential Allotment basis pursuant to Section 62 of the Companies Act, 2013 and SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirement) Regulation, 2009 and further Board has authorized Mr. Chanakya Bellam, Executive Director of the Company to obtain consent letters from proposed subscribers /allottees for the preferential issue.
2. The Board has approved setting up of subsidiary Companies in Hongkong, Singapore, Dubai, London and New York for spreading business wings of the company for structured growth and for acquiring such companies and also explore other such companies available overseas which has synergies with the business of the company.
3. The Board of Directors approved the appointment of Mr. Cyrus Katrak as Whole time Director of the company
4. The Board of Directors has decided to convene and conduct an Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Members of the Company on 25th February, 2016 to obtain the approval of the shareholders for the issue of 1,00,00,000 convertible equity share warrants to the people other than promoters and do all such things as may be necessary to put the above into effect.
5. Appointment of Mr. S. Sarveswar Reddy, Practicing Company Secretary, as a scrutinizer for conducting e-voting in the ensuing Ex-Ordinary General Meeting.