|Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on November 19, 2014, has approved the following:|
1. Increase Authorised Capital of the Company from Rs. 13.50 crores to 14.50 crores, subject to approval of members and consequently amend the Clause V of Memorandum of Association and Article 7 of Articles of Association of the Company.
2. Board has decided to set up New Plants with IML Technology in UAE, and two Plants in India, apart from expanding existing Tool room, FMCG, and Food Packaging capacities.
3. Approved raising of funds for an amount not exceeding Rs. 600 Million through issuance of securities including Equity Shares or equity linked securities, including through a qualified institutions placement under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009 (the “SEBI ICDR Regulations”), and/or issuance of Equity Shares through convertible bonds, depository receipts and/or any other instrument convertible or exchangeable into Equity Shares, and/or other securities with or without warrants, to eligible investors subject to the approval of the members of the Company pursuant to the provisions of Section 62(1)(c) and other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 2013, and the provisions of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, the Listing Agreements and in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations and in such manner and on such price, terms and conditions as may be determined by the Board or a duly appointed committee of the Board in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations and/or other applicable provisions of the law.
4. To Convene the Extra Ordinary General Meeting on December 24, 2014.
5. Appointed Ashish Kumar Gaggar, Company Secretary in Practice as Scrutinizer for conducting E-voting and voting through poll at Extra Ordinary General Meeting.