||Trading in Compulsory Demat
||Should have signed with atleast one depository.
Provided that where the company has not signed with either/ both the depositories for dematerialization, it shall submit a letter from the relevant depository rejecting admission of the security in the depository
||Information Memorandum as provided in Schedule II of Companies Act, 1956 to the extent applicable, as certified by the Company Secretary/ MD of the Company
- Entire issued capital of the company must be listed.
- No investor complaints pending against the company.
- The company is in compliance with clauses of the listing
agreement, filings under SEBI regulations/ circulars,
SCRA and SCRR.
- The shareholding of promoter and promoter group entities
shall be under lock-in from the date of in-principle revocation
of suspension upto a period of 1 year following the date
of commencement of trading, post revocation of suspension.
- Company should have its own website.
- Payment of listing fees and reinstatement fees as applicable.
- The trading in the securities of the company will be
permitted only after the company demonstrates timely compliance
for a period of 1 quarter succeeding the approval for
revocation of suspension. Such companies in watch list
will be displayed on www.bseindia.com
- Promoters and Promoter group entities should not have
diluted their shareholding (in terms of no. of shares)
during the six months period prior to the date of revocation
- The names of the promoter and promoter group entities
shall be displayed on the website www.bseindia.com